Join a welcoming secondary school based in Stockport, South Manchester, seeking a dynamic Intervention Tutor due to an increased demand for targeted support across Key Stages 3/4.
This is an excellent opportunity for a skilled practitioner to join a multidisciplinary team of outstanding educators, or an experienced Learning Suypport Assistant seeking flexible hours, close to home.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Role: Part-time Intervention Tutor - January 2022 or earlier.
- Must hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) within the UK or equivalent or a relevant qualification within English, Maths or Science.
- Minimum 6-months experience within education or similar setting.
- Location: Stockport, South Manchester.
- Salary: £20 - £35 per hour.
- Targeted intervention sessions on a 1:1 basis with pupils wihtin subject specialism.
- Leading a timetable developed by the school: develop resources and sessions to accommodate a range of learning abilities (full support provided).
- Monitor pupil progress in line with learning outcomes and review feedback.
- Demonstrate a genuine enthusiasm for positive pupil outcomes and a thorough understanding of the curriculum.
To register your interest or further information regarding other opportunities, please send an up-to-date CV highlighting all relevant experience via the links provided below.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.