Join a welcoming English department in the new year due to an increased demand for intervention across Key Stages 3/4. There is an excellent opportunity for a skilled practitioner to join a multidisciplinary team of outstanding educators, within a welcoming secondary school, on a flexible basis.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Role: Part-time English Tutor - January 2022 or earlier.
- Must hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) within the UK or equivalent or a relevant qualification within English.
- Location: Stockport, South Manchester.
- Salary: £20 - £35 per hour.
- Targeted English sessions on a 1:1 basis with pupils.
- Leading a timetable developed by the school: develop resources and sessions to accommodate a range of learning abilities (full support provided).
- Monitor pupil progress in line with learning outcomes and review feedback.
- Demonstrate a genuine enthusiasm for positive pupil outcomes and a thorough understanding of the curriculum.
To register your interest or further information regarding other opportunities, please send an up-to-date CV highlighting all relevant experience via the links provided below.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.