REED Recruitment in Bristol is delighted to be recruiting for an administrative assistant buyer.
Duration: 3 months temp to perm.
Full time role. Working in the office initially then moving to hybrid working so three days at home and two days on site.
The Procurement Team is a front-line critical support service to the Organisation, as a member of that team you will be required to resolve and expedite queries and issues as they arise.
Key responsibilities will include:
• You will be required to support the Procurement Management Team to ensure our customers receive the goods and services they need in a timely manner, thus guaranteeing that the blood supply to our hospital customers is not at risk.
• You will deal with customer queries, providing advice to ensure the appropriate procurement method is applied, resulting in best value for money
• You will be required occasionally to travel, with prior notice
• Follow written instructions and ensure the services you provide are in line with standard processes and good practice, showing attention to detail
• Prioritise own workload and take responsibility for delivering results within agreed timescales and standards with changing priorities and pressures
Applicants must have:
• Minimum of GCSE grade C or above including Maths and English Language or equivalent qualification or experience
• Willing to study for NVQ level 3 / Foundation Stage of Member of the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply
• IT Literate
• Possess a valid driving licence, allowing you to drive in the UK would be desirable
• Use of Oracle would be ideal but full training will be provided.
If you have an enthusiastic attitude and are looking to build a rewarding career with a renowned employer, then please apply today by emailing me your cv to