If you are driven, motivated, and eager to make a difference, I would love to hear from you! In return, I have a very exciting opportunity on offer to join a leading Education organisation as a Sales Centre Manager.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for driving the company's key performance indicators by delivering an exceptional in-centre experience. In order to do this, the candidate will build and train an effective team, and effectively incorporate business trends and customer feedback into the training of employees.
- Build effective relationships with customers
- Develop a high performing team
- Directly supervise the business, ensuring, and maintaining high quality standards
- Consistently assess and provide ongoing performance feedback to all levels of team members
- Foster relationships with local schools and authorities
- Create effective marketing ideas and implement them into successful campaigns
- Degree preferred, but outstanding experience will be considered.
- Maths Ability - GCSE A grade and/or A Level preferred
- We provide an extensive initial training programme covering all aspects of the business from marketing to accounts.
- This is complimented with continuous on the job training, in house training programmes and external training courses