Are you looking for an Account Manager
job within projects located near Brackley?
Led by industry experts and backed by an experienced team of designers, engineering staff and technicians, our client works with many big brands and public sector bodies, supporting their marketing programmes.
They have over three decades experience in specialist operations and the sectors they work within include motorsport and Formula 1, television, film and medical, to name a few.
They provide complete peace of mind for brand teams, marketing agencies and government agencies who need their programmes to run seamlessly without having to manage day to day operational complexities.
As an Account Manager, you will work on a number of projects, specifically projects coming up over the forthcoming year.
You will need to demonstrate the following experience:
- Operates as the point of contact for assigned customers, including liaison with clients and attendance at meetings to gain an understanding of requirements for projects.
- Answering client queries and troubleshooting during the hire/sales period.
- Project Management - planning and managing activities within a time line to ensure successful completion of projects to a high standard, on time.
- Assisting to produce quotes/costing sheets for labour and materials required for projects.
Suitable applicants should hold the following skills and experience:
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining attention to detail.
- Project Management experience desirable.
- Ability to maintain good relationships with clients.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills with strong working knowledge of Microsoft office.
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic team in a varied role.
Applicants will need their own transport due to our clients location.