Are you looking for a term time role which can fulfil you professionally as well as fit in with your family..... if so this could be the job for you!
Fantastic and rarely seen opportunity to join a leading Independent School as their Registration and Administration Assistant
. They offer first class facilities and support to their students and have an innovative approach to learning ,constantly evolving in order to deliver their students, families and employees the best environment possible.
The role is full time working 8.00am-4.30pm plus 15 days in the holidays - a total of 39 weeks per year!! A highly desirable salary of £24,180 FTE
so pro rata salary will be £18,135 p.a.
Plus additional benefits of:
- Free on-site parking
- Free hot school lunch during term time
- Use of school facilities including indoor swimming pool and gym
- 8% employer contribution to the school's approved pension scheme
To ensure the pupils are correctly registered each day and provide a welcoming, helpful service to all visitors . General administrative support to ensure the day-to-day functioning of the school, in support of the senior management team. This is a varied role where you will not only be responsible for administration support but also get the opportunity to get out and about with the pupils and involved in school events.
- Running the twice-daily pupil registration system, including following up any unaccounted absence.
- Administering detention process on behalf of the Senior Deputy Head.
- Being one of the first points of contact for telephone enquiries from current and prospective parents of pupils.
- Reception duties to include visitor registration and assistance.
- General office support relating to the running of the senior school, including stationery ordering, filing of pupil files, collating, and sending large volumes of correspondence, labelling envelopes, etc.
- The provision of first aid support to pupils and staff.
- Support to the Head's PA and Bursary Office Manager
- Occasional assistance at/with school events.
Ideally you will have worked within and education setting but this is not essential as longs as you have worked within administration and have the following skills and attributes.
- Excellent written and spoken communications
- Computer literate with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office package
- Practical experience of working in a busy office environment
- Experience of working in a customer facing role
- Practical experience of dealing with a wide range of telephone calls
- A friendly, sophisticated and approachable manner
- Smart appearance
- Excellent inter-personal skills and able to quickly establish good relationships with pupils, parents, staff and the wider community face to face and by telephone
- Ability to remain calm in even pressured situation
If you are interested in this position and would like to find out more, please apply online, send a copy of your CV to or contact Vicky on . This role is available immediately and the client will be interviewing week commencing 15th November.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.