Accounts AdministratorSouth West London
Duration: 1.5 months + (with a possibility of extension)
Start date: asapRate
: £9.50 per hour
Our client, a well known international company is looking for an Administrator with to work in their busy Accounts department.Duties involve:
- Processing a large number of invoices using bespoke systems
- Updating the database ensuring that all information is accurate
- Liaising with suppliers and responding to their enquiries
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Prioritising deadlines
- Managing incoming emails and post
- Admin, office management ad hoc tasks
- Administrative experience is necessary
- Experience within an accounts environment is a plus
- Experience in processing invoices
- Some of the work might be quite repetitive, so accuracy, attention to detail and precision is a must.
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel
- Flexible approach, with a "can-do" attitude
- A positive and confident communicator
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a reputable company, which rewards good performance. Benefits include product discounts and corporate vouchers.
Candidates need to be available to start immediately and be available to work during the Christmas period (excluding bank holidays).