My client, a global banking brand, is hiring an Internal Audit Director aligned to the Investment Banking business. You will possess previous audit experience across the markets/banking space, with either broad product exposure, or a specialism in a particular asset class. This particular team has some very high agenda audits on the plan for '22 which will be circulated at Board level and as such, this role can provide a great platform for exposure to senior stakeholders.
- Drive or work as a team member on reviews and audits of Securities Financing, Prime Brokerage and Distribution businesses within Global Markets
- Analyse and assess risks arising from both the business and support functions
- Identify and evaluate the effectiveness of controls designed to address those risks
- Document and communicate audit issues, root causes and risks, and prepare reports of audit findings for senior management
- Develop recommendations for items that solution owners should consider when finalizing their action plans
- Review remediation actions submitted by the business for closure to assess whether these have addressed the original risks
- Support senior auditors and Risk SMEs in the quarterly continuous risk assessment