Commercial Finance Business Partner needed in Nottingham £20 per hrPAYE - Reference:
The post holder will provide high quality financial 'business partnering' support and analysis to the business.
You will ideally be:
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis.If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to quoting the reference number.Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
- Experienced in forging collaborative working relationships, both internal and external and be able to demonstrate strong analysis and interpretation skills.
- Experience of providing financial support and advice to a wide range of services in a large and complex organisation
- Experience of supporting innovative decision making and delivering solutions through financial analysis and option appraisals
- Qualified member of a CCAB recognised accounting body or progressing towards a financial qualification with a high degree of IT literacy
- Able to influence colleagues from other disciplines through strong negotiation and communication skills
- Ability to access risk whilst effectively developing and supporting services / strategic priorities
- Able to utilise a wide range of systems to produce easily understandable financial information
- Able to work full-time hours