A hugely successful marketing communications agency that makes a real difference, is looking for an experienced Finance Director to manage their UK and international businesses.
Partnering with the management team, you will be responsible for the finance and operations team and work collaboratively to help shape strategic decision making and direction of the business.
The agency continues to grow from strength to strength and have upcoming plans for further international expansion.
This is a 12-month contract initially. Finance Director | The Role
Finance Director | The Person
- Supporting the CEO and MD with strategic planning and decision making
- Strategically forecasting future trends, sharing insights and managing accordingly
- Running monthly management meetings with heads of departments and overseas entities
- Presenting the numbers at monthly and quarterly PLC meetings
- Motivate and lead the finance and operations team
- Ensuring financial and operational processes and systems are robust and suitable for future growth
- Direct and monitor all financial reporting
- Manage cash flow, treasury and working capital
- Oversee all statutory and audit processes and manage the auditor relationship
- Ensuring compliance in all international territories
- Must have prior experience in a Finance Director position
- Prior marketing/media/ creative agency experience preferred- other time and project-based industries will be considered too
- Must have international experience managing overseas entities
- Fully qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent
- The ability to deal with the detail in a hands-on way where needed, and able to see the bigger strategic picture
- Available to start in December or early January at the latest
Due to the large number of applicants we receive from web-based job advertisements, it is the policy of RedHat only to contact candidates that have the relevant skillset for our current portfolio of clients.
If you do not receive a reply you have not been successful this time but please do not hesitate to contact us again in the future.