- Excellent opportunity to join a Big 4 Global Consultancy firm
- Make a big impact on the data landscape within Analytics and Audit
- Great internal progression and opportunities
Working in a new, innovative team, you'll be shaping the future of analytics and audit. You'll be working internally within a big four consultancy firm, with the opportunity to implement some new and existing strategies. What you'll be doing
Do you want to get into a big four, but you don't want to look at profit and loss like the main audit teams? This is to come up with novel ideas and solutions for clients, not just crunching data - it is the best place to be for an analytical mind where you want to combine analytics and technology.
You would sit within a new team as part of the digital audit provocative to ensure that technology and data is working as it should be. You'll be utilising data science, machine learning, advanced analytics and robotics to enhance ability across the audit team.
In this role you'll be looking at masses of data and information gathered by audit teams and establishing best practice to ensure their technology is working as it should be; analysing performance from a technical perspective. You would be looking at the best ways to automise and streamline processes; finding patterns that can be duplicated; effectively find cost saving methods; and save the audit team time by implementing processes using analytics and data science.
You'll also managing a team of data people from scientists to analysts and assisting them in building tools to make the audit team data driven. What experience you'll need to apply
What you'll get in return for your experience
- Experience working at enterprise level within a global consultancy or accountancy firm
- Strong experience working with different data visualisation solutions and tools
- Experience within an Audit Team
- Excellent understanding of insights and business cases for analytics when it comes to providing data solutions
- Strong experience within an Analyst role
- Management experience (either leading a team or an individual)
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Strong communication skills
A base salary up to £125,000 the right person! Plus, a strong package and great progression opportunities.
The role would be a minimum of two days a week in their London office because there is an emphasis on collaboration and innovation. What next?
Please get in touch with Tegan with an updated CV today. Don't hesitate to call/email with any questions.