Account Manager- £26,000- £32,000- LondonThe Role
Do you possess a minimum of 3 years' experience working in an Account Management or Marketing role? Are you experienced with managing clients and confident when presenting to clients and supporting on pitches/ presentations? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you.
We are an award-winning creative agency, based in Central London, looking to appoint an Account Manager to be the main point of contact and manage the workflow for client queries and projects.Key Responsibilities
The key responsibilities of an Account Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Be the main point of contact and manage the workflow for all client queries and projects assigned to you by your line manager.
- Liaise and correspond with clients to gather all information required to brief the design team and quote for any project coming into the studio.
- Advise clients on the agency process and cost of projects, offering advice and guidance on next steps and throughout the life cycle of any project you manage.
- Ensure all projects you manage are quoted for, invoiced and in-put into the agency pipeline correctly and are kept profitable throughout the project.
- Have an excellent eye for detail, recognising when design work is correct and when it needs revisions before sending to the client.
- Build strong, trusting and consultative relationships with your clients and the agency design team; ensuring both the client's vision is met whilst also being confident to challenge the brief/design when necessary.
- Be responsible for sense checking everything that has been actioned from the brief before presentation to the client.
- Contacting new and existing clients to secure new projects for the studio. Actively supporting the Senior Management team with new business ideas and strategies for growing the agency.
- Help support with the agency's self-promotion, online marketing and social media activity with ideas and strategies for news posts, articles and industry insights.
We are Surgery & Redcow. An independent brand strategy and creative agency.
Through innovative design and strategic insights, we create simple, yet brilliantly crafted communication tools across a variety of platforms that enable brands to stand out from the crowd.
We work with a portfolio of prestigious brands across a range of sectors, with a philosophy of true collaboration when working with our clients. It is our commitment and passion to understanding our clients' needs, their place within the market and how we can enhance their position within it that really drives us as an agency. The Person
The key skills and qualities of an Account Manager are:
- At least 3+ years' experience working in an Account Management or Marketing role
- Excited by working in a creative environment and collaborating with both teammates and clients to produce excellent work
- Understanding of digital projects, processes and strategies
- Passionate about helping to grow the agency through actively supporting and helping the team with new business ideas and strategies
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with very good confidence when presenting to clients and supporting on pitches/presentations
- Experience managing projects and working with different clients
- Excellent understanding of the creative, artwork and delivery processes
- Adept at multi-tasking and working across numerous projects at once
- Proficient written communication and English language skills
- Great administrative and organisational skills with a keen eye for detail
- Have a consultative approach when working with clients and be confident when offering advice and guidance on creative
- Passionate about joining a small team and becoming an integral member of an agency that is looking to grow with your help!
- PASSIONATE. AMBITIOUS. CURIOUS. DETERMINED. EXCITED.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward-thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.