Level 3 Nursery Practitioner Vacancy based in NW7
We are recruiting for a passionate Level 3 Nursery Practitioner for our client's nursery based in NW7This is a permanent term time opportunity, offering a salary of up to £9424 per annum depending on qualification and experience.Requirements of the Level 3 Nursery Practitioner role are:
The Nursery offers:
- To be enthusiastic about providing high-quality childcare
- Work well within a team and individually
- Strong knowledge of 7 areas of learning
- Minimum level 3 in childcare with work experience or relevant degree
- Ability to plan effectively within the EYFS
- Be punctual
- Be well presented
- High-level administration skills
- To complete observations
- Excellent communication skills with children parents and outside authorities
- Excellent Salaries
- Increasing Holidays
- Excellent Career Progression
- Comprehensive training
Best of all, they have a strong, supportive team who listens to you, well-maintained and exceptionally well-equipped working environments, and a responsive management team.
All Level 3 Nursery Practitioner Applicants will be required to have a DBS.
Please send your most up-to-date CV to LB Specialist Recruitment as soon as possible with your childcare certificate and right to work in the UK.
LB Specialist Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Background checks and an enhanced DBS will be required.
** All internal staff at LB Specialist Recruitment Are Safer Recruitment trained **