My client is currently seeking to recruit a commercially minded accountant, with a finance business partner / financial planning and analyst skill set to support them during a busy period for 3-6 months. This role will report into the department Director and plays a crucial role in supporting stakeholder interactions and ad-hoc financial analysis as well as supporting financial ERP system projects. Client Details
Our client is a growing, well recognised FMCG business looking for an extra pair of hands, to get them through a busy period between now and the new year. This position is well suited to an accountant with previous experience of business partnering, monthly reporting and financial analysis.Description
The role will include but is not limited to the following responsibilities:
- Assisting with KPI reporting and providing commercial support to multiple departments;
- Analysis of stock, budget variances and weekly reporting to senior management;
- Preparation of forecasting and budgeting and continuous improvement exercises;
- Partnering with senior management to ensure finance information is fully understood.
- Production of monthly financial reporting
- Ad hoc duties as of when required.
- CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualified
- Previous experience working in an FMCG, retail or manufacturing sector
- Team management / leadership experience (advantageous)
- Previous exposure to a similar role (desired)
- Strong ERP systems experience including IFS, SAP, Oracle or similar
An opportunity to support a well recognised business on short-to medium term cover
Hybrid working pattern (2/3 days in the office)