Job Title: Neighbourhood Officer (ASB) (Rolling 3 Month Contract)Location: SandwellSalary: £12.95 p/hWorking Week: 37 hours
As a Neighbourhood ASB Officer, you will manage a caseload of complex anti-social behaviour cases, (including prevention and enforcement cases), and ensure all targets are met. Based within one of Sandwell's 6 towns, you will ensure that anti-social complaints are dealt with swiftly and effectively; in accordance with policy and guidelines.Duties & Responsibilities
Skills & Experience
- Interviewing victims, witnesses and perpetrators of ASB.
- Collect and asses evidence, as well as taking action to prevent and resolve issues.
- Prepare legal documents.
- Liaise with legal teams to progress cases through the civil and criminal courts, including writing statements, compiling evidence files, attending court hearings and personally serve court paperwork.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in this type of work or a related field including ASB, Community Safety, Neighbourhood Management or Housing.
- Relevant experience working in an ASB/Crime/Enforcement or similar environment.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to deal with complex cases and needs.
- A background of Anti-Social behaviour Management and be familiar with complex casework and interactions with the public.
- Experience in the application of the ASB Community Trigger is essential.
- Knowledge of ASB legislation, both Civil and Criminal.
Please send your CV via this advert and one of the Team at HancoxRead Recruitment will be in touch.