Morgan Hunt are currently working with one of the UK's most established Health Regulatory Bodies, which regulates a range of different professions in order to provide protection to the public.
They are looking for a temporary Case Manager
to conduct fair and timely investigations based on complaints made against registered professionals, and to identify and effectively progress high-risk cases.
The role will also involve undertaking risk assessments, obtaining witness statements, drafting allegations and the preparation of case work and bundles for tribunal hearings.
The role would be perfect for someone with experience within Investigation and Case Management within a regulatory or legal environment (preferably Healthcare Regulation). The successful applicants will have strong analytic and communication skills, with a genuine interest in public protection and a compassionate nature. An understanding of professional regulation and experience working within a complex framework is highly desirable.
You will be a key part of the organisations mission to protect the public and their interests, which is more important during the Covid-19 Pandemic.Job Title:
£19.00 - £22.00 (PAYE)Job Type:
Temporary (3 months, likelihood of extension)Hours:
Full-time (35 hours per week)Start Date:
- Investigate and manage a range of cases, with thorough knowledge of legislation and procedure (including complex and high-profile cases)
- Progress enquiries and cases, ensuring all necessary information is obtained and made available in line with service standards
- Accurately assess the risk presented within cases and ensure any high-risk cases are identified, prioritises and progresses for interim order
- Identify and obtain all evidence necessary to make informed decisions regarding to cases, using a range of methods - including witness statements and drafting allegations
- Analyse information to made evidence-based decisions on the progression and conclusion of cases
- Maintain accurate and updated case files through the system, according to Data Protection policy
- Providing a high level of customer care to all internal and external customers
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent experience
- Experience managing high volume of varying tasks and duties
- Ability to work within, and applying, a complex framework of policy and guidance
- Demonstrated experience of investigation and making evidence-based decisions
- Strong communication skills (written and oral) and able to adapt communication to wide range of audiences
- Excellent customer care skills - and genuine care about public protection
- Ability to build and maintain working relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- Organised team player, with high attention to detail and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills - with ability to analyse large volumes of complex information
- Ability to present information clearly and concisely in written reports
Please contact to find out more information regarding this fantastic opportunity for a Case Manager.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.