Title: Digital Marketing Account Manager (PPC)Where: Fully Remote (based in the British Isles)Salary: Up to £31,500, great benefits and legit career progressionWho: Digital Marketing Agency with global retail brands clients.
A hugely successful and fast-growing digital marketing agency is seeking an experienced PPC Account Manager to join their team in this fully remote role. Working with several high-profile brands, you will be hands-on - strategising, optimising, reporting, as well as client-facing across many of their clients. Your role will have you working with an excellent team of professionals on new and current business ventures with high profile clients.
The PPC Account Manager will take responsibility for overseeing all paid search marketing campaigns throughout their multiple clients to maximise revenues and goals. Strategic marketing will be a natural instinct to you, and you will be able to easily be able to suggest and implement these strategies. You will be liaising with various stakeholders and clients.
Here are the must-haves:
* Credible and extensive online marketing experience, with direct experience in managing paid search campaigns
* Client account management experience preferably gained in a digital agency environment
* A passion for search marketing and everything that surrounds it
* A degree or equivalent experience
* Hands-on management of PPC implementation and reporting whilst leading PPC strategies and maximising the clients ROI.
You will demonstrate a technical and analytical mindset along with exceptional communication skills.
This role is working remotely although you will be required to travel to Cambridge occasionally.
To apply for the role of PPC Account Manager at this growing digital media agency offering exceptional long term career opportunities then forward your CV and cover letter to David "Saint" St Martin