Finance Assistant - Genesis Motors - Maidenhead - c£27,000p.a.
Do you want to work for arguably the most exciting luxury premium car brand in the UK?
Genesis Motors are an award winning range of luxury premium cars around the world, and have recently launched in Europe.
With an exciting product, a fantastic customer-focused approach, and a state of the art flagship studio in Westfield Centre, there is now a new opportunity to join their journey.
Based in their Maidenhead HQ, your success in this role will largely depend on your attitude. If you are tenacious, resilient and committed, with a 'can-do' mentality, this could be an ideal match.
Whilst the existing global business has an established structure, given the early stage of the UK division you will need to be comfortable with the challenges typically experienced within a high-growth start-up. Therefore, this role will suit an individual with a couple of years' finance experience, and who is prepared to 'roll up their sleeves' and get involved with a range of accounting duties. You will also need to be someone who appreciates the ongoing requirement to focus on process improvements.
The Finance Department is a small team with a nurturing approach, and this role will equally suit an individual who is keen to develop their existing accountancy career, or someone who is a few years in to their career. The key to success is having the right mentality.Although flexibility is key, the core responsibilities include:
- Accounts payable and receivable duties, processing expenses and entries from bank statements and completing bank reconciliations.
- Balance sheet reconciliations, cash flow management including assisting with forecasting cash requirements.
- Processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements
- Assist in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings and the annual audit.
Please apply if the above opportunity excites you, and if you:
- Are passionate about delivering a first-class service.
- Have the ability to build strong and lasting relationships with a variety of stakeholders.
- Are proactive, hands on, with a 'can do' attitude.
- You welcome being challenged and comfortable to challenge others.
- Are I.T. literate, especially being highly adept with Excel.
This is a rewarding opportunity for the successful individual who will be able to help to shape the current and future financial performance of the finance function, and be given the autonomy to put their stamp on itIF THIS IS YOU, PLEASE APPLY ASAP AS THE PROCESS IS MOVING SWIFTLY. All third-party CVs and those sent directly to Genesis UK, will be forwarded to BondMoran Recruitment for inclusion in our process. .
We have been job seekers too so we value the importance of feedback. Both BondMoran and Genisis Uk also care deeply about the customer experience. Therefore, we will endeavour to respond to every single application. Please near in mind that we are a niche consultancy so, given the high volume of responses we receive from the combination of job boards, social media and other sources, and despite our best efforts, many of our responses will be via email as we simply can't call every application.
We hope you understand, and we will keep your CV on file to contact you with regards to future roles and any other advice to help you. If however you do not wish to remain on our database, please let us know and we will obviously remove you. Alternatively, p