Communicate are working with an international FMCG client as they look to bring on an Interim Finance Manager into the team. This role will report into the EMEA Finance Director and will manage a small tea of two (Part Qual and Qual)
This is a 12 months FTC, initially fully remote, and then will be 2 days in the West London office with 3 days working from home.The key requirements include:
- A qualified accountant with 3 years + PQE in Industry (EMEA, FMCG or Multi-National)
- Preparation of monthly or quartely VAT information and returns,
- Data reconciliation across multiple systems,
- Preparation of statutory accounts,
- Assist with bank reconciliations,
- Complete standard month-end tasks and other ad-hoc processes,
- Immediately available or can start a new role in November.
Please get in touch with an updated CV and details of your availability to be considered.