Job Title: Project Manager, Project Engineer
Location: Hope Valley, Derbyshire - Commutable from Sheffield, Chesterfield, Manchester
Package: £40,000 to £50,000 + Bonus + Pool Car
Nicholas Associates Group is recruiting on behalf of a long-standing client for a Project Manager, to join committed and multi-disciplined team of engineers based in their purpose-built and modern factory on the outskirts of Sheffield.COMPANY
- Part of a global manufacturing giant, producing a range of bespoke electro-mechanical capital equipment. My client prides itself on its global reputation for quality & performance.
- The company offer a market leading benefits and rewards package, as well as genuine career progression opportunities through a number of courses and seminars as well as running a number of exciting talent and trainee programmes.
- This is a great opportunity for a talented individual to design and develop market leading products for the global market.
The Project Manager is responsible for the engineering and managing all aspects of a project from design to customer delivery including: quotation; product engineering; logistics; installation and commissioning.
SKILLS & EXPIRENCE
- Technical consultation with customers to determine the project specification.
- Agree the design, quality standards, and budget of the project.
- Create quotations and technical specifications.
- Manage multiple projects ensuring they are delivered on time, within budget, and meet the customer's technical requirement.
- Oversee installation and commissioning and create the relevant documentation i.e. Risk Assessments and Method Statements.
SALARY & BENEFITS
- You will hold a formal qualification (Degree /HND / HNC) within the following disciplines; mechanical engineering, material sciences, physics or process engineering.
- Ideally you will hold a project management qualification (Prince2, AMP etc.) this is not essential.
- Design experience would be a distinct advantage.
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams including engineering, manufacturing, sales, marketing, purchasing and suppliers/sub-contractors
- Valid passport holder and clean driving license required for occasional international or UK travel.
- Salary between £40,000 to £50,000 based on experience
- Bonus (Circa. 10% - Performance Related)
- Pool Car available to travel between customers
- Pension & Sick Pay Scheme
- Profit Share Scheme
If you are interested in the Project Manager role, please apply as soon as possible as interviews are due to take place within the coming weeks. If you have any questions at all, please contact Danny Faulkner of Nicholas Associates .