Our client is a very well-established business within the Staffordshire area, they are seeking an effective and experienced Insolvency Manager who wishes to progress further. This Senior Insolvency Manager role will offer the ability to work with a good team on a high level and with challenging projects. This role offers excellent benefits and will support with study should it also be required.
* Reporting into a partner you will oversee a team of insolvency professionals.
* You will attend initial meetings with companies to discuss with the Directors the right solution and outcome for their financial problems.
* Managing a large caseload of corporate insolvency cases.
* Taking the lead on several advisory projects.
* Delegation of some work to ensure that cases are progressed efficiently.
* Provide training to your team and ensure compliance is kept up to date.
* To take on an active role in the networking and business development activities of the firm.
* Proven management experience within an insolvency practice
* JIEB/CPI qualification is an advantage
* Someone who has experience of introducing new business would be an advantage
Hours: Monday - Friday 37.5 hours (flexitime)
Salary: £36,000 - £48,000 per annum DOE & qualifications
Brampton Recruitment is an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.