Cloud Assistant Armstrong Knight are delighted to be working with a trailblazing firm who champion and promote cloud accounting for their varied and interesting client base.
As the Cloud Accounts Assistant you will have a key role within the outsourced Accounts team and will report into the cloud team manager.Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Assist with Team management of the offshoring bookkeepers:
- Team work program
- Non-chargeable time
- Relevant training programme
- Run monthly / Weekly reports to keep up to date with Teams task progress on Vat returns / EC Sales / Bookkeeping and deadlines are met.
- Liaise with PA's when Year-end accounts are ready to be booked in
- Answer Team queries and liaise directly with clients
- Ensure deadlines are met and work planned accordingly
- Ensure bookkeeping jobs are done efficiently as possible by following the Efficiency Checklist and making the necessary improvements
- Review bookkeeping work to ensure TB is accurate and provide necessary training so bookkeepers learn from their mistakes
- Check bookkeeping postings to ensure postings are 100% accurate
- Cover bookkeeping work if required during busy periods
You should also be able to use Xero extensively and be certified on Xero. You should have great bookkeeping knowledge and be able to train other members clearly. Knowledge of Receipt Bank would be recommended.Skills Required:
- Practice experience
- Strong understanding of accountancy and tax principles
Our client is offering a generous starting salary, bonus structure and exceptional progression opportunities.