PPA Teacher - HackneyStart Date - ASAPSalary - Main Pay Scale/120 - 150Contract Type - Long-term
GSL Education are seeking an innovative and qualified PPA School teacher to teach in a school located in Hackney. The position is for the primary setting and it is an immediate start.
The Primary school are looking for a more experienced candidate with knowledge on the UK curriculum.
Our client is a Primary School, committed to actively removing barriers to learning so that each child can realize their full potential. The school's positive and caring team is focused on supporting the needs of each individual child and family in order to develop strong partnerships. The school celebrates their differences. They have a commitment to a constant process of change and evaluation. The school believes?that all members of their community should have an equal opportunity to achieve their ambitions in all aspects of life.
Applicants who wish to apply must have QTS, UK experience, and a strong National Curriculum experience in Primary education. The successful candidate will:
About the school and contract:
- Be an inspirational teacher with the ability to motivate all children.
- Be passionate about making a difference in the learning outcomes for every child.
- Have high aspirations for all children and believe that every child has the potential to succeed.
- Be knowledgeable across EYFS, KS1 and KS2 curriculum.
- Committed to raising standards and improving progress for all children in key stage 1 and 2.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic.
- Innovative and shows initiative.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and be able to work as part of a forward-thinking team.
- A reflective learner who is always open to new initiatives.
Primary Teacher Specification
- Excellent career development.
- Interviewing ASAP.
- Great behaviour in the class.
- Supportive and friendly staff to work alongside.
What we can offer:
- Have a DBS registered with the online update service or be willing to process one.
- Provide two professional child related references good - outstanding.
- Teaching qualifications - PGCE, Diploma in teaching, Bachelors of Education, QTS.
- Have the right to work in the UK.
- Be committed to best practice.
- Excellent pay rates to match your scale & current market rate
- A dedicated consultant to offer you full ongoing support in your new role
- Regular job reviews to ensure you are completely happy with your new role, team & environment
- On-going career support & advice
- Continual knowledge of the ever-changing education sector
GSL Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All candidates will be subject to strict recruitment and vetting processes and required to have an enhanced DBS check (unless you already have a valid DBS registered on the update service).
Should you be looking for a Primary School Teaching position role for the 2021 - 2022 academic year, then please contact our Consultant, Aum Mody, as soon as possible.