A new, exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and dedicated Early Years Teacher based in Doncaster on a full -time basis, to start in January 2022. Based at a popular, Ofsted rated "Outstanding" Primary School, in a friendly village community with wonderful children, supportive parents and devoted staff. The school has a hardworking team of teachers and leaders who are committed to achieving the best for every child whilst developing their own professional practice. With an aspirational vision, this well-resourced Primary school would be interested in both Newly Qualified Teachers (NQT's) and more experienced Early Years Teachers with an in depth understanding of the demands of working in an Early Years setting.POSITION DETAILS
- Location - Doncaster
- Position - Early Years Teacher
- Start date - January 2022
- Contract type - Long Term Fixed Contract, Full time
- Hours - Full time (8am-4pm)
- Salary: £110-180 per day
EXPERIENCE, TRIANING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Support with the delivery of high-quality provision, teaching and assessment within the Early Years Foundation Stage.
- Have a working knowledge of the new Early Years framework and experience of implementing this.
- Actively engage with the wider life of the school and connect with it's vision and values.
- Have high expectations for children's behaviour, progress, and achievement.
- Create an inspiring, nurturing, and motivational learning environment for all children.
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE, YOU MUST:
- QTS, PGCE or equivalent
- Be an excellent Early Years Teacher with Previous experience as an Early Years Teacher, specifically in a UK school.
- Hold an enhanced DBS certificate registered on the online update service or be willing to process a new application.
- Up to date Safeguarding knowledge and training.
- Be available to start in January 2022.
- Hold a right to work in the UK.
- Provide 2 references.