Welcome to OptiCommerce - the UK's leading eCommerce technology platform for the Optics and Optician industry. We are market leaders with comprehensive knowledge in the optical industry. We offer a complete 'done for you' website and marketing solution. Overview:
We have an opportunity for someone to gain valuable skills, knowledge and experience as you complete a Digital Marketing Level 3 Apprenticeship. Main responsibilities:
Desired skills and Personal qualities:
- Review client Social Media content
- Schedule SM content on specialist delivery platforms
- Liaise with clients to gather social media, blog contents, briefs
- Build bespoke client content calendars, based on client briefs, seasonality and industry news
- Help compile advanced customer reporting using multiple data sources (Google Analytics/Google Ads/WooCommerce/Bespoke data)
- Check and report on paid campaign (Google Ads / Social Ads/Other) budgets, reporting and managing over & underspend
- A good listener, turning a brief into a correctly executable marketing task
- Attention to detail with a habit for getting content correct first time
- Self-starter, get on with work without the requirement for constant guidance
- A good planner and well organised - these are KEY!
- Have a can-do attitude
- We are a small (but very important for our clients) team that requires positive input to create high quality output
You need to have 5 GCSE's:
- Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades D or above
- 3x GCSE's (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject
You must not already have a qualification in a similar subject at the same level, or higher level than this apprenticeship.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications. Find out more here.
Possibility to gain full-time employment.Important Information:
QA's apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.