Signature Recruitment have an excellent opportunity to join our client, a prestigious London University, as a Business Support Manager on a temporary, full time basis. This role will support a busy department with the management of projects, service improvement, and communications.
The successful candidate will liaise with senior manager across the University to provide efficient and effective support to projects, and support the implementation of policies and ensure projects are delivered within the agreed timeframes.Business Support Manager Main Responsibilities:
Business Support Manager Essential Skills Experience:
- Support the team to ensure that the portfolio of tasks/projects is planned, managed and delivered effectively
- Lead working internally and externally to deliver assigned projects, initiatives and services to time and in a cost-effective way
- Work collaboratively with multidisciplinary teams to deliver the required performance outcomes
- Ensure projects, services and initiatives are delivered on time, to quality standards and in a cost-effective manner, adjusting plans as required
- Service improvement
- Actively promote and encourage student and staff involvement in service improvement, monitoring, standard setting and value for money
- Support the identification and sharing of best practice in relating to transformation initiatives to support service improvement
- Present complex information about projects, initiatives and services to a wide range of stakeholders in a formal setting
- Composing "all staff" type emails on behalf of senior managers associated with initiatives in progress
- Communication of strategic initiatives underway to all Directorate/Divisional staff and stakeholders
- Knowledge of principle of project manager
- Experience Business Administrator - very experienced
- Proactive and able to take the initiative
- HE Knowledge is not essential but would be a bonus
- Experience with service improvement
- Communications experience
If you possess the correct skills and experience for the role then please apply today!
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.