FJR Finance are currently recruiting for Management Accountant for a leading organisation based near St.Helens for up to 6 monthsThe Role
The Management Accountant is looking is a pivotal role within the finance function and to the wider business. You will work closely with the Finance Director to assist in the production of month end management accounts and maintain financial controls. You will also be heavily involved in the development of improving processes to enhance the departments contribution the company.
This role will ideally suit someone with month end experience, dealt with projects, speak to non-finance and someone who is keen to develop with an exciting and growing business.Key Responsibilities:
- Posting month end accruals, prepayments
- Month end management accountants
- Maintaining accurate inter company records
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Preparation of year end audit files and liaising with auditors.
- Support balance sheet financial controls
- Dealing with finance project manager
- Development and maintenance of a risk-based approach to financial controlss
- Month end duties
You are a motivated, pro-active individual who works on their own initiative and that can work in a flexible, evolving and changing environment. You should be keen to develop, get stuck in, take accountability with a positive 'can-do' mentality.
Salary & Benefits
- QBE or Qualified
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, evolving environment
- Comfortable learning new tools and systems to improve processes
- Must be able to communicate effectively face-to-face and virtually
- Working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong systems knowledge
- Be immediately aviailable/1 weeks notice
The Management Accountant will be paid a day rate between £250 - £275 per day (Dependant on experience) plus excellent benefits. The role will be a mixture of home working and potentially in the office.