We are delighted to be working with a successful multidisciplinary consultancy providing planning and engineering design services to a wide range of clients across the UK. Working across a range of sectors including Commercial, Residential, Health, Education and Defence, they pride ourselves on delivering high quality engineering solutions utilising the latest design technologies to ensure that we consistently meet client's expectations.
With a successful track record spanning over 50 years, the business has a clear vision to continue to develop and grow through the recruitment and retention of high calibre, dynamic and motivated employees who are passionate about their career development, thrive on responsibility and committed to delivering solutions fit for today's modern construction environment.
We have a rare and unique position for a company wide BIM Manager from a Structural or Civil background. This role will be responsible for delivering the business's technology strategy and promoting the benefits of digital ways of working.
This role represents an excellent opportunity with access across the whole business to drive forward and implement it's digital strategy. We are looking for a candidate who has a passion to define their own path, lead by example and support the business in exploring new and emerging technology. This role will cover a number of different offices and would not necessarily require regular travel.
What you'll bring to your new role:
• Experience of working in an engineering production environment
• In-depth and up to date knowledge of Autodesk software
• A track record of leading delivery within a BIM environment
• Experience of working in a Project Coordination role
• Up to date knowledge of the latest industry standards
• Excellent leadership skills and mentoring experience
• An ability to train and upskill team members
• Demonstratable resilience to cope with conflicting demands
• A desire to drive the implementation of digital information plans and strategies
• Experience of chairing meetings, managing budgets and producing management information
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Knowledge of Dynamo for REVIT and ability to write scripts
• Working knowledge and experience of using BIM 360
• Experience of Implementing BIM Level 2 Accreditation / Certification to ISO 19650 within a Business Environment
What's on offer for you as the new BIM Manager:
• Competitive salary - £50,000 - £60,000
• 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays;
• Flexible hours split across office and home working;
• Holiday Purchase Scheme;
• Employer provided life assurance and income protection;
• Company pension with a generous employer contribution of 7%;
• Support towards personal development and training available;
• A friendly, modern office environment.