Juice are excited to be supporting our client, a high profile organisation based in Bristol, with the appointment of an temporary Finance Officer.
Working within Employment Support you will be responsible for implementing and managing finance systems in line with council processes.
- Achieved or actively studying for a finance/administration qualification (e.g. NVQ level 3 or equivalent)
- Specialist knowledge in finance from a council background
- A good level of numeracy and demonstrable ability to accurately monitor, interpret, manage and present financial and statistical data.
- Grant experience
- Experience of European funding and match funding
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
This is a remote based position.
Hours: Full time - 37 hour/week
We want to hear from you if you are looking to work in an fast moving and supportive environment, giving you the chance to use your skills and develop new ones within a high profile organisation.
If this is you, please apply today to be considered.