Media Planning Account Manager - Independent Integrated Agency -£40k + benefits
This is a really unique agency! They combine creative and media to deliver a fully integrated campaign for their clients! As an independent agency it allows them to deliver client specific line by line planning and buying and not just developing plans to meet an agency group agreement. They put creativity at the heart of everything they do and offer their employees to develop award winning work and develop a progressive career!
This is a fantastic Comms Planning Account manager role and you will get the opportunity to work across a portfolio of their clients.
- You will be the key point of contact for day-to-day client needs across this group of clients
- You will sit alongside strategists, creatives, designers and copywriters as well as media planners and buyers; getting involved at all points in the journey from brief to evaluation.
- You will be responsible for the strategic planning through to the implementation laydown to pass on to investment specialists but still be prepared to get involved in activation as and when needed
- In this role you will be building and maintaining relationships across your client base, internal teams and media owner.
- You will be an individual who challenges the status quo and sees no boundaries to what can be achieve.
- An expert in your field who is an inspirational leader within your area of expertise.
- A creative approach to solving your client's problems and the ability to take a brief and translate that into an integrated solution
- You will have experience in working in a media agency in a planning team
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across Media Planning so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative ?talent globally.