PPC Account Manager - London - £40,000 - £55,000
We're working on a fantastic opportunity with a global digital media agency on helping to build out the performance department. They're looking for an enthusiastic and experienced PPC Account Managers to join the team and work on a number of global campaigns for some of their key accounts.
This role is perfect for someone who is naturally data and analytics focused who just loves all things PPC and wants the opportunity to work on some large scale, global campaigns and accounts. Day to day, you will be running the PPC campaigns on the account from copy creation and keyword research through to running, and presenting back to the client, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports back to the client and always aim to optimise and improve. A keen eye for detail and a real interest and love for reporting and data analysis is absolutely key in this position.
The client is part of a global agency and so this role comes with clear progression structure, great training with a bespoke development plan and the chance to work directly with globally recognised brands. That being said, they pride themselves on keeping that smaller company spirit and are looking for someone to fit into the team. Whilst they are experts at what they do, they also have a fantastic team environment with drinks on Fridays and weekly team breakfasts where there is strictly no work chat! They are a close knit and expert team with a really collaborative environment full of people who love what they do!
Responsibilities will include:
- Take ownership of the PPC strategy for a key account.
- Optimise all search and media activity to meet targets and utilise relevant search management, analytics and ad serving technologies.
- Develop search strategies to present forward to stakeholders of the key account including testing roadmaps and thinking of innovation to improve paid search performance.
- Be the main point of contact in relation to all things PPC for the client but also be hands on in the campaigns.
- Manage a junior team member and help them in growing their skillset and help deliver effectively on the account.
- Ensure key objectives are achieved and take ownership of the strategy.
- Work closely with the Account director in client meetings from monthly campaign performance reviews through to quarterly strategy meetings.
- Ensure best practice across all aspects of PPC.
- Work on client briefs across both B2B and B2C requirements.
- 3+ years' experience in a hands on PPC role, ideally within an agency environment.
- Strong PPC experience - ideally having previously worked on campaigns across verticals including retail, health or science.
- Ideally have prior experience in leading/ mentoring a junior or if not, the want to pick this up in a new opportunity.
- Web Analytics understanding - specifically within Google Analytics.
- Knowledge and experience working with Campaign and bid management software (ideally SA360)
- Naturally a data-led analytical thinker with a keen eye for detail.
- Experience in being client facing and confident in leading meetings.
- Have a genuine passion for PPC and always looking to improve and build on your own skillset.
What's in it for you?
- Flexible/ Hybrid working scheme (2 days in, 3 days in the offices)
- 25 days annual leave + 1 day for your Birthday and Christmas off AND this increases to 30 days annual leave after 3 years of service.
- World class internal training opportunities with bespoke career management and planning.
- Season Ticket Loans
- Subsidised café/ restaurant
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Free breakfasts
- Childcare Vouchers
- Subsidised beauty and health treatments
- Ride 2 Work scheme
- Free fruit, coffee and Soft drinks all week and free Beer and wine after 4:30pm on Fridays!
- Fitness and health classes on site including Yoga and Physiotherapy!
If you are looking for your next PPC Account Manager role and would like to find out more, click apply or get in touch with Rachel at ABR Talent now!