Accountable recruitment are seeking ambitious finance graduates that can start immediately to support my client with a key finance project for 7 weeks based in Liverpool City Centre.
My clients' finance team is a rapidly growing and evolving team, covering all areas of finance from central functions such as accounts receivable and payable, treasury, tax and internal audit, to specific commercial teams.
Reporting to the Banking & Refunds team leader this role calls for a reliable, articulate and self-motivated individual, who has great attention to detail in a finance environment. Duties & Responsibilities:
- End of day banking duties
- Reconciliation of credit / debit card payments
- Previous experience of dealing with high-volume banking reconciliations
- Organising client refunds
- Arranging payment of Insurer statements of account as per SLA
- Liaise with the relevant company departments or external insurance/third party organisations to resolve queries
- Respond to queries from clients and agents received by phone or letter in a courteous and helpful manner
-Candidates will ideally have experience working in a finance related role in a year in industry or work experience-based position.
-Strong analytical skills
-Must be highly numerate with experience working in excel
-Commercially aware Degree in accountancy and finance/maths/economics/business (or related subjects). Please contact Olivia Pounder on or for more information