- High growth tech scale-up with offices in Central London
- Great flexible working policy
- Marketing technology software platform
- Expert in written communications within a technology organisation
- Intermediate SEO knowledge
Utilise Google Data Studio, Google Search Console and other SEO tools
The Company: This is a great time to be joining this technology business. They have been in the top25 tech start up lists, they have recently secured their next round of funding, and they have got amazing reviews on Glassdoor from their global employees. The business is growing through organic and inorganic company acquisition. This role sits in a new part of the business and will form part of a eight-person team that will support the company integration, company visibility internationally and customer acquisition strategy. Full flexible working allows for a great work/life balance.
The role of Senior SEO and Content Executive:
This brand-new role will be part of a newly built marketing function for a key growth brand within the tech business' portfolio. Reporting to the CMO, this role will be responsible for creating short and long format content pieces that will feed into the business content marketing strategy.
Examples of the type of objectives that will be associated to this role will include: Quantity of articles created, quality of articles created, website and social media traffic numbers, google page ranking and back-links secured.
The successful candidate will have excellent English written communication with either a degree in Journalism/English/Business or related subject. The SEO and Content Executive sits in the marketing department and will therefore be responsible for building an annual content calendar that will support campaign activity to acquire new clients across the UK and Europe.
If you have experienced working in a B2B content marketing role, where you have written content for a tech/SaaS business and have a solid understanding and working knowledge of SEO then this is the role for you.
Tools used: Ahrefs, Google Search Console, Google Analytics and Google Data Studio.
Responsibilities?for the position of Senior SEO and Content Executive include:
- Creating world-class, actionable content for multiple marketing channels to attract prospects and secure clients
- Developing an annual content strategy to support client acquisition
- Working with the marketing team to create marketing content for different stages of the marketing funnel - awareness, consideration, decision making, customer, advocate
- Writing short-form and long-form content pieces
- Own and manage the website platform and social media channels
- Reach out and leverage a network of experts to write third party content pieces
- Always be writing with SEO at front of mind
- Using SEO tools such as Ahrefs and Google Search Console - others can be used too
- Using analytics tools to measure, track and improve - Google Analytics, Google Data Studio
- Utilising On-page SEO tactics for international websites - Europe and UK regions
- Support the Product and Marketing teams in building out the company 'story'
To be considered for this role you must have:
- A degree in Journalism, English, Marketing or related field
- Experience in a B2B commercial content marketing role
- Worked in the Tech/SaaS industry
- Written long format and short format content
- Worked with SEO tools which may include - Ahrefs, Google Search Console
- Experience in working with external industry specialists to create content pieces
- Experience working on marketing campaigns
- Worked with Social Media platforms and Website platforms to manage and upload content
The Package for Senior SEO and Content Executive:
- Salary: £32,000-£40,000
- Training, full flexible working
- Joining one of the fastest growing tech businesses out there
Location: The position of Senior SEO and Content Executive will be based in London. The company offer an great flexible working policy.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next marketing role.