A hugely successful, manufacturing business based near Birmingham is seeking a Quality Manager to join its ever growing team. As an award winning manufacturer of high-grade products, this business has continued to grow throughout testing times. The package for this role will be tailored to suit, but it includes a £60,000+ salary, bonus scheme, vehicle/allowance, flexible working hours and a very competitive pension contribution.Quality Manager Overview -
Reporting to the Quality Director, you will be responsible for monitoring systems already in place and driving change that in hand, will enhance profitability across the business.Other responsibilities for the Quality Manager role include -
I'm keen to speak with you if you have the following demonstrable skills and experience
- Management of the Quality team, ensuring that skill-sets are developed and KPI's adhered to.
- Monitor systems on site, analysing data and driving changes that will improve on site performance.
- Investigate any issues and produce written cause and corrective/preventive action responses.
- Work closely with suppliers to ensure that commitment levels are aligned with business objectives.
- Maintain the QMS's and ensure that these are aligned to customer and company requirements.
- Mentor staff and offer technical support to customers.
Quality Manager Benefits include -
- Experience in a quality management role - ideally an electronics background.
- Auditing knowledge and experience (such as ISO 9001 / IATF 16949).
- Confident with problem solving in front of suppliers and customers.
- An engineering degree (HNC/HND) or other relevant engineering training.
If interested in this position, please apply through this advert immediately.
- Competitive salary and bonus structure.
- Annual leave and pension scheme.
- Pricvate medical and health care.
- Vehicle, or allowance.
- Staff canteen.
- Flexible working hours.
- Free parking and sociable working hours.
ASC Connections Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.