- Well respected sales and service provider in the Diesel Generator and Engine sector.
- Multiple sites across the UK.
- Great opportunities to grow within the organisation.
- Superb reputation for quality and reliability.
The Ideal Person:
- As the National Service Manager - Generator Servicing you will run a department of 25 or so people.
- Initially you will be leading the team of Field Service Engineers (Currently 11 but have budget for 16).
- Will need to go out with them & ensure you are maximising their work load, quality, job sheets and time sheets are being filled out correctly, van inspections as well as some joint visits to customers.
- Once you have sorted that you will also take responsibility for the back office including 1 manager and some estimators, 3rd party co-ordinators and customer service co-ordinators etc...
- The team are involved in doing service, repair, maintenance and overhaul on Standby Diesel Generators and working on long term service agreements.
- Doing work within Data Centres, Banking, Prisons, Supermarkets, hospitals, utilities etc...
- You will manage the whole P&L of the operation currently £3.5milliion with a view to growing that to £4-4.5million over the next year or 2.
- You will ultimately be targeted on gross profit however also engineer utilisation, profit, revenue, customer satisfaction & retention as well as competency.
- £50k basic salary, Car, Pension, Laptop, Mobile, 25 days holiday + bank holidays
Consultant: Bjorn Johnson
- As the National Service Manager - Generator Servicing you MUST come from a background running a 24/7 team or operation with field based service engineers.
- A1 background would be a Service/General Manager from the Standby Diesel Generator market.
- MUST have gravitas and be able to work off their own initiative but also good at working with others.
- You will need to be able to look after the P&L, KPI's, objectives, response times, margins etc...
- Ideally experience from within the Standby Generator Service industry or from another service sector such as forklift trucks, diesel engines, refrigeration, tail lifts etc...
- Need to be happy to be out and about with the Engineers in the vans and driving their performance.
- Hard working, good work ethic, approachable.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.About On Target
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.