For a budding accounts professional looking for their first role within finance and accounting, our client, based in Bromsgrove, are searching for an immediately available candidate to join their dedicated finance team. They are looking for a dynamic, personable individual to carter for a number of duties, across AP, AR and Payroll too! The suitable candidate will be a progressive individual who is looking to join a business that can facilitate their individual growth. However, in order to receive opportunities for progression, you must prove yourself with hard work and dedication to the transactional duties, for at least a year before knocking on the promotion door.Ideally, you will:
In return, you will:
- Have graduated from your Finance and Accounting degree, or have completed your AAT up to Level 2, at the least.
- Be a dynamic, and hard-working individual, who will make the most of the opportunity afforded to you.
- Live local to the Bromsgrove area, or live within a commutable distance, by car.
- Have great knowledge of transactional finance processes, including processing and raising Sales Invoices, as well as month-end process knowledge, and payroll.
- Learn a great deal about a transactional finance function, specifically how these processes work within a large business.
- Receive opportunities to progress, due to the gat growth that the business has experienced over the last 12 months, and are projecting for the next 12 too!
- Work for a business, where, once the role transfers to a permanent contract, will offer study support to you, towards an applicable finance qualification i.e. ACCA or CIMA.
- Join a dedicated finance team, making the most of the experience to learn, directly from a qualified finance professional.
In summary, for a candidate looking for their first opportunity in finance and accounting, this is the perfect opportunity. As the business is looking for a quick turnaround, if successful, you may treat yourself to the perfect Christmas gift this year; the start of your career! If you feel that this is the opportunity you have been patiently waiting for, wait no longer, and apply now!