Recruit Mint are working with a leading care provide covering the Cambridgeshire area who support the local councils, the NHS and private clients and they are looking to recruit a Finance Administrator to support their team.Package:
On offer is a basic salary of £21,000 plus 20 days holiday, pension and on site parking.Responsibilities:
- Payroll coordination. Coordinating employee flow sheets with client schedules, data entry of invoicing and payroll data into software system, follow-up with field staff who do not complete paperwork accurately or on a timely basis.
- Invoice processing: Conducting weekly invoice runs and ensuring these are appropriately created and distributed to clients in a timely fashion. Uploading invoices to the relevant software systems
- Employee recruitment. Caring Crew strives to match only the highest quality employees with each client. Therefore, all schedulers are involved in the screening, interviewing, processing, orientation and induction of employees.
- Maintenance of Care Worker and Client records, in accordance with policies and procedures, including filing of all documents and 'thinning', where appropriate.
- Preparation of monthly staffing and operations summaries, and contribution in weekly staff meetings.
- Various clerical duties, at the discretion of the Registered Manager/Director of Operations, including but not restricted to, maintaining quality assurance procedures through updates of client files, answering incoming calls, and miscellaneous filing.
Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pmLocation:
Candidates will ideally be based in Peterborough, Stamford, Yaxley, Market Deeping or surrounding areasCandidate:
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and interact at all levels
- At least 2 years' experience in administrator role, ideally finance related.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks under strict deadlines.
- Some experience in finance and/or IT is desired.
To find out more about this vacancy contact James or Apply online