My client is a independent creative agency with an array of clients. They have recently onboarded a number of new clients, which combined with existing projects, need support. They use our creativity to build and develop brands and campaigns that engage with people and create change.
Head office is in London Bridge, but we are operating remotely at present and meeting up when required to fit with the world we live in today.
Due to expansion and growth they are looking to hire a Senior Account Executive.
They are looking for a bright, well-rounded and driven Senior Account Executive to join the team. This is ideal for someone who is looking for a new challenge in a busy and demanding agency environment. You will be given real autonomy in your role and the opportunity to grow within the team, and so someone who has a strong work ethic will flourish. You'll be joining an established team who can offer support and training to help with your development too.
They require that you have a minimum of 2 years' experience working in an agency environment - ideally having experience in delivering integrated creative solutions. Internal communications experience would be a plus.The Senior Account Executive:
Looking for someone who can demonstrate the following:
- You will need to have experience in client management across a number of accounts. Proven experience in helping support the delivery of a solution to meet a client's challenge, working the budgets, through to the final delivery of a project.
- The ability to take a brief from a client and develop this into a succinct creative brief to inform the development of creative solutions.
- You should be able to build strong relationships with clients and evidence of this will be crucial.
- Attention to detail is a huge must in our world. It's something our clients rely on us for and on which trust is built. A calm and meticulous approach needs to be shown at all times, with strong skills in proof reading and a good grasp of grammar and spelling.
- An opinion on creative will always be welcomed and listened to - and in your role it will be crucial to balance this with client requests and with what is feasible.
- You will need to demonstrate an understanding of brand development and campaign creation to a good level. We have our own approach to this which we will help you understand, but you should already know the fundamentals.
- A calm and controlled approach to supporting and managing multiple projects and requirements for different clients at any one time will be crucial. Planning to deliver great work and meet deadlines will be a daily requirement.
- Experience in presenting creative work to clients and managing their expectations on a day-to-day basis will b good to show. Whilst virtual communications will be common when liaising with clients, we hold a strong belief in the value of face-to-face meetings.
- Being commercially astute will support your application for this role as you will support the development of project estimating, invoicing and budgeting across clients.
- Competency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint is a must.
- A degree would be preferable but is not essential, plus showing how other relevant experience can help you to flourish in this role.