Butler Rose is working with the one of the largest Housing Associations based at London in their search for an experienced Finance Business Partner to join their finance Shared Service Centre team. This is a contract role and will pay £35.01 an hour to the successful candidate.
- Maintenance of accurate data on Fixed Asset Register, including Asset, Grant and Depreciation transactions in accordance with FRS 102, SORP 2018 .
- Update the Fixed Asset Register with reinvestment repairs spend activity
- Maintenance of investment property ledger and accounting in accordance with SORP and FRS 102.
- Maintenance SHG ledger, RCGF and DPF quarterly and annual returns.
- Month end routine and producing management information, insight and financial support within your business area.
- Facilitate the annual budget & 5-year planning processes for designate area.
- Monthly three way balance Sheet reconciliations.
- Prepare lead schedules for interim and Final audit and liaise with auditors.
- Proven practical experience of maintaining financial records
- Proven practical experience in preparing complex reconciliations accurately and to tight deadlines.
- Experience of working with large volumes of financial transactions on computerised financial systems.
- Knowledge of GLA and/or HCA funding treatment
- Working knowledge of FRS 102 and SORP in respect to PPE, Investment Properties, and Stock.
- Significant experience of providing management information to clients/customers within tight deadlines
- Understanding of Accounting standards, housing finance, SORP.
- Highly developed financial system report writing and spreadsheets.
Please contact Cerys Kirby Thirlwell for further information .
Butler Rose is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Butler Rose Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.