- Providing compliance support to the Reed(RSR) branch network
- Answering compliance based queries and providing advice on compliance issues
- Identifying legislative changes that will impact Reed and implementing any changes to policy and processes that they require
- Assisting with the completion of governance questionnaires when requested by Reed's clients
- Assisting with the review and creation of compliance policies for RSR and the wider Reed group
- Assisting with the management and renewal of the accreditations that Reed holds
- Managing the RSR intranet to ensure all documents are up-to-date/current
- Supporting the Compliance team to respond to GDPR related issues such as Right to Be Forgotten requests and Subject Access requests
- Support the Compliance team to log and track any identified risks and investigate risk events.
- Support the systems development team to implement systems-based Compliance controls
What are we looking for in a compliance executive?
- Excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge of different systems and ability to pick up new systems
- Some legal or compliance experience is preferable but not essential
- Educated to a minimum A-Level standard, Degree or professional qualifications preferable
- An interest compliance or legislation and a willingness to learn and develop in the team
Why join REED?
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
- Paid sabbaticals for continuous service
- Health Cash Plan helps Co-Members pay for everyday healthcare appointments
- Personal Development Fund to put towards a course of your choice
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and the opportunity to buy and sell additional day
- The assessment process for this role includes a telephone interview and video interviews.
Proud winners of:
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
- #1 Recruitment Agency - Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.