Management Reporting Accountant job in Newton Aycliffe - 6 months + fixed term contract job Your new company
A global leader in manufacturing this successful business have a need for an experienced Management Accountant (ideally qualified) to join them on a fixed term contract basis.Your new role
- Prepare accurate consolidated financial results and analysis on a monthly basis. Ensure financial results are prepared in accordance with the Group accounting manual.
- Prepare consolidated monthly forecasts, including full P&L, BS and cash flow analysis.
- Prepare HFM reporting for Entrepreneur, Branches and LRD, ensure financial results are entered into HFM in line with the reporting timetable. Carry out group consolidation checks and mismatches within and external to group
- Prepare and issue weekly and monthly sales reporting, Margin reporting and profitability reporting and other reporting to support commercial functions and segmented business reporting
- Office of National Statistics Reporting as required
- Support the preparation of annual statutory financial statements and tax returns.
- Support the annual budgeting process and assist in the consolidation of the Group results.
- Prepare timely, reliable and accurate monthly performance reports for Fixed Costs for the Entrepreneur
What you'll need to succeed
- Management of Entrepreneur prepayment and accruals
You will have a proven track record in management accounts - ideally from a manufacturing background and will be immediately available.What you'll get in return
An immediate start is offered on a fixed term contract basis.What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.