Purchase Ledger Team LeaderLocation: Worcestershire Contract Type: PermanentSalary: up to £25,000The Company
My client are very success fast growing company specialising in contracting in the services / FMCG sector.Role
Effective Purchase ledger lead who reconciles supplier invoices to be paid, ensures suppliers are paid on time. Maintaining a good relationship with suppliers. Ensuring accuracy, in a timely manner throughout.The Opportunity
- Responsible for Unit related purchase ledger accounts.
- Ensuring open items that relate to Finance are cleared
- Assist in weekly uploads
- Reconciling Supplier statements.
- Allocating payments made.
- Keeping supplier accounts up to date and accurate.
- Chasing/Reconciling missing invoices.
- Compiling and processing regular supplier payment runs as appropriate, mid and end of month.
- Uploading pay runs onto our bank for both supplier runs and expenses. For multiple companies.
- Posting payment runs to the ledger.
- Sending remittance advise out to suppliers when payments are made.
- Maintaining a key relationship with suppliers.
- Managing supplier expectations regarding payments (To aid cash flow fluctuations).
- Discount Reconciliations
- Safe uploads
- Support the business with managing cash flow fluctuations.
- Dealing with supplier phone calls and email queries in a timely manner.
- Intermediate in EXCEL
- Confidence with using financial systems
- Experienced in reconciling data using multiple systems
- Experiences within a purchase ledger/accounts payable role
- Can demonstrate reconciliation skills/experience
- Attention to detail
- Effective time management
- Works well under pressure and can keep to deadlines
- Always finding ways to improve processes and workflows
- Ability to communicate effectively - At all levels/internal and external
- Organised approach to tasks and priorities with strict deadlines
- Flexible approach and adaptable to change
For further information, please contact Rhian Mountjoy