My client, a large coffeehouse firm is looking for a Group reporting Finance Manager to join them for a 6 month contract. This is a hybrid role with 2/3 days from home.The role
- The monthly consolidation in multi-currency under US GAAP requirements
- Management of the mapping into the companys group chart of accounts with appropriate controls for actuals and forecast/budget TB.
- Developing the monthly, quarterly and annual timetable for reporting
- Support the Group Reporting and Legal Entity Controller with the coordination and management of the External audit requirements and successful delivery of Group and Statutory audits.
- Support the Group Reporting and Legal Entity Controller with the production of the company's entities statutory accounts under IFRS including tracking of all statutory adjustments, ensuring that where appropriate statutory adjustments are reflected in the ledger and tracking the delivery of audit requirements across Finance and the wider business as appropriate.
- Support the Group Reporting and Legal Entity Controller on matters of technical accounting and creating seamless processes.
- Ensure that the integrity of HFM is maintained to include sign off of any hierarchy changes, ensuring FX rates are loaded correctly.
- A qualified accountant (ACMA, ACCA, ACA) with at least 1-year's PQE
- IFRS accounting Standards knowledge and experience of working in a large global reporting and control team
- Strong controls and compliance background
- Experience of working in a changing environment with the ability to adapt
- IT literate with strong MS Excel and HFM skills
- Well-developed communication skills and evidence of building successful stakeholder relationships
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.