My client, a large coffehouse chain is looking for an Inventory Finance Manager for a 6 month contract. This is hybrid working role with 2/3 days in the office. The Role They require someone to come in on a challenging role - and ideally with experience of working within a similar based company.
- Design and document leading global processes for the reporting, control and forecasting of stock. Engaging with senior stakeholders across the business to ensure processes are best in class, consistent, and understood
- Support the Inventory, FMCG and Central Controller to create a best in class design solution in Microsoft D365
- Ensure the financial accounting is accurate for the in house Roastery.
- Review and presentation of the periodic financial accounting for all related central production overheads and ancillary cost centres.
- Review of cost breakdowns to the commercial finance team on periodic production variances and overheads during and post month end reviews.
- Review of the UK and Central P&L's at month end with the owners to understand the movements each month.
- Own the upstream process and provide clear articulation and communication to business units on monthly values / movements and potential risks and opportunities.
- Review and lead reporting to the FD through the compilation and presentation of the inventory sections of the balance sheet pack - full understanding of all green coffee and finished goods stock movements.
- Manage the organisation and processes around year end stock takes for all business units and locations including liaising with external audit to organise their attendance where necessary.
- Ensuring all finished goods stock is appropriately valued at all times across all business units to provide and end-to-end comprehensive level of management assurance.
- Review the balance sheet reconciliations for inventory and ensure these are compliant with company Accounting Policies and Procedures
- Review the Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly Financial Control Framework (SOFY) for Inventory to ensure controls are SOX compliant.
- Identify and report as appropriate any risks and opportunities within the inventory balance sheet accounts.
- Advise business on issues related to inventory where required, including new products, any movement to new warehouses or suppliers and other elements of the inventory process.
- Ensure inventory policies and procedures are understood, mapped, documented and applied consistently globally.
- Support the Inventory, FMCG and Central Controller to create a best in class design solution in D365
- Graduate-calibre qualified accountant (ACMA, ACCA, ACA).Minimum 2 years PQE.
- Good understanding of IFRS and accounting standards
- Excellent inter-personal communication & influencing skills
- Ability to identify key areas of risk.
- An understanding of when to get into the detail and when to take a step back.
- Experience of problem solving and solving problems at the root cause
- Experience of working within a listed group ideally UK or US listed.
- Working in a high growth dynamic environment.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.