We're seeking a skilled, dedicated and proficient IBA Finance Team Leader to guide our team.
Our finance function are ambitious, hardworking and highly successful at keeping our business operating smoothly.
As a Team Leader you will support the Assistant Finance Manager with the day to day workload of the team, ensuring the team meets agreed targets and Service Level Agreements.Your Role:
Your Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Monitor all time and efficiency targets, provide tailored support to meet these performance requirements, both qualitative and quantitative.
- Perform monthly 1:1's with the team using all of the appraisal tools at your disposal.
- Offer advice and develop team members, provide them with relevant skills to undertake their tasks more efficiently.
- Ensure Credit Control and Insurer Account teams enforce our financial policies at all times
- Find areas for development to better your understanding, propose new ways of working to management, ensure effective controls are in place.
- Evaluate how we report our credit control data, see if improvements can be made
- Liaise with internal staff, make sure we are operating to our policies & procedures, and any external regulations where applicable.
- Recognise potential skill gaps and arrange for additional up-skilling where needed.
What we offer you:
- University degree is preferable but not critical for this role, as is a working knowledge of insurance products.
- Fully proficient in Microsoft Excel with a strong knowledge of Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss analysis.
- Previous experience working in Financial Services management, insurance or equivalent would be a real benefit.
- Experience of managing a team with outstanding attention to detail, strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Happy to multi-task and plan ahead, delivering and operating to strict deadlines whilst motivating others around you.
We want Gallagher to be the
organisation that all
our people are proud to be a part of and where everyone can call themselves one of our
team. Where our culture is embracing of difference, where you can be the best and, perhaps most importantly, be yourself.
We are all different in some way. If we were all the same, and all thought the same, we would be vulnerable as a group. By welcoming and encouraging diverse opinions and backgrounds within our
organisation, we will have a healthier, more innovative and ultimately more profitable business.
If this sounds like somewhere you'd like to join, we'd love to hear from you. If you require flexibility for a role you are applying for, give us a call to chat through the options.About Us:
Gallagher is a global leader in insurance, risk management and consulting services. We help businesses grow, communities thrive and people prosper. We live a culture motivated by The Gallagher Way, our set of shared values and guiding tenets. A culture driven by our people, over 30,000 strong, serving our clients with customized solutions that will protect them and fuel their futures.
As a member of our global brokerage team, you'll help our clients address risk, protect assets and recover from losses.
Our employing entity, Arthur J. Gallagher Services (UK) Limited, is proud to be accredited as a Living Wage employer with the Living Wage Foundation. Gallagher is committed to diversity of opportunity for all and is opposed to any form of less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender or gender identity, marital status, civil partnership status, parental status, race, ethnicity, colour, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, religion/ belief, age and those with caring responsibilities.