Finance & Admin Assistant (Entry Level) - Bournemouth - £20-22,000 - Perm - Exciting creative office
We're looking for a full-time finance and admin assistant to join a buzzing agency team.
Ideally, you'll have some previous office and/or finance experience, but what we are really looking for is someone who will bring energy, positivity and an eye for detail to the role.Your new company
You will be joining a global independent creative agency who work with a range of household and boutique brands, the team is made up of planners, writers, developers and thinkers helping create world-beating visual communication all in house. It's a fantastic, growing team of like-minded creative bright sparks.Your new role
They believe that the best way to learn is by rolling your sleeves up and diving in. You'll have all the support and guidance you need along the way, of course, but you should be prepared to get your teeth into real work from pretty much day one.
What you'll need to succeed
- To learn and develop your skills, especially in the finance area.
- This is an opportunity to join our team and to make a real and valuable contribution to our business.
- Future opportunities and avenues for progression and career development.
What you'll get in return
- A great team player but comfortable working on own initiative (with support)
- Entirely reliable and discreet
- Professional in both appearance and attitude with a strong work ethic
- Personable, with good communication, negotiation and relationship building skills
- Strong (self) organisational skills
- A "can do, will do" attitude.
- Knowledge of Sage and Excel would be useful, but not essential.
- A sharp eye for detail and a desire to learn
- Willingness to share new ideas and contribute to the overall agency culture.
What you need to do now
- Be part of a friendly, inclusive and exciting agency culture in a buzzing, modern, light and airy workspace.
- Learn from an incredibly knowledgeable, talented and experienced team - with all the support, advice and training you need.
- Earn a competitive salary with a host of perks like free parking, half price gym membership and awesome parties twice a year.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.