Concept Resourcing are delighted to be working alongside a market leader to recruit for a Senior Category Manager within Health.
This role will ultimately be focused on leading the Health category to create, deliver and manage strategies success with client demands and meeting future needs.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing category strategies and a portfolio following OJEU compliance
- Contributing to category work place achievements
- Managing client projects
- Providing procurement support to internal and external stakeholders of all levels
- Negotiating relevant framework agreements with suppliers
- Providing regular high level and responsive service delivery standards
- Implementation of expert knowledge of business services procurement
- Building strong and reliable supplier base
- Supplying effective procurement support and advice
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills/qualifications:
- EU, Public Contracts Regulations (PCR) 2015 and incoming UK procurement legislation Advanced
- Professional procurement (in-house) 5+ years
- IT literacy (experienced user of strategic sourcing tools)
- Health market and category knowledge
- Spend management inclusive of sourcing
- Knowledge of the legal aspects of procurement
- Proven record of cost savings
This role offers a salary of £50,000 - £60,000 and is remote based.