Wanted: a positive, self-starting Account Manager with experience of working within a comms planning team in a media agency to join our Client team at Hearts & Science. Working across three growing, innovative and dynamic clients across different sectors, the role will involve lots of client contact and media planning as well as the chance to contribute to the development of more junior members of the team. Who we are:
At Hearts our mission is to create transformational growth for our clients.
We're an agency fit for the future. Built in the digital age with agility at our core, our DNA is different from your ordinary media agency. Our people bring to life our values of challenging conventions, celebrating difference, collaboration and positivity, and in a complex world where everything communicates, and everything is connected...we help our clients build more valuable connections
- Connections between people
- Connections with growth audiences
- Connections between inputs and outcomes
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for delivering excellent day-to-day client service and communications planning to our clients. You will be a strong relationship builder with experience of working with clients and agency teams.
Working across Yakult, Not on the High Street and SEGA, your day-to-day will involve lots of client contact and planning work as well as working with teams across the agency from investment to analytics and finance. You will also contribute to the management and development of more junior members of the team. You will be responsible for:
- Leading on all day-to-day client queries, managing client status calls and facilitating discussions between clients and media owners as well as Hearts internal teams
- Working on both annual and campaign-led client planning briefs alongside the wider agency team with support from your direct Client Experience team and taking responsibility for owning the delivery of these projects
- Having excellent knowledge of key industry and agency tools, systems processes and analytics and using them to the benefit of our clients. (Training will be provided for OMG and Hearts specific tools to aid your development and understanding)
- Using your day-to-day working knowledge of the client's business to challenge conventions and outdated thinking or processes
At OMG, UK we have an underlying belief that our agencies and specialist services should reflect the society in which we live. Be that Age, Disability, Education, Ethnicity, Gender, Gender identity, National Origin, Religion or Sexual Orientation.
Simply, we believe that Inclusion and Diversity makes for a more stimulating and inspiring working environment, where people are treated with respect and can be comfortable being themselves. Embracing these different approaches and thinking helps deliver tangible and positive results for us and our clients' businesses.
At OMG, UK we take Inclusion seriously and provide adjustments for individuals throughout the recruitment process, so you can be at your best. Please discuss any specific adjustments with your Talent Acquisition team member or if you would feel more comfortable, please reach out to email@example.com and let us know (confidentially) how we can be of help.