The role of Senior Marketing Executive is to join a high performing team that's responsible for growing the charity's committed giving supporter base to enable them to continue on their vital work.Client Details
The client is a national charity with an animal welfare focus.Description
The Senior Marketing Executive responsibilities will include:
- Planning and implementing donor acquisition campaigns to attract and retain the extensive supporter base
- Coaching, developing and managing the performance of two Marketing Executives
- Managing multiple agency and external supplier relationships from point of contract, ensuring compliance with agreed fundraising guidelines
- Monitoring and communicating campaign performance in-line with plans/against objectives, ensuring campaigns are delivered on time and to budget
- Identifying new opportunities for growth and making recommendations on their implementation
- Keeping abreast of industry news and developments and ensuring all knowledge is shared with donor recruitment and donor development teams.
The successful Senior Marketing Executive will have:
- Extensive knowledge of digital fundraising
- Line management experience
- Direct marketing experience
- Experience of managing and analysing income and expenditure
- Proven project/campaign management skills
- Relationship/supplier management experience
- Strong ability to multi-task on-going campaigns
A competitive salary circa. £34,000 p/a, plus exciting benefits and the opportunity to join a household name charity.
The biggest perk... dogs are allowed in the office!