Be part of a dynamic team putting your accounts and finance experience to use in a new and varied opportunity! This is an opening for you to undertake a challenging role in a rewarding industry that could become permanent for the right candidate.
In the Finance Officer job, you will be:
- Running the financial functions of the organisation, keeping accurate financial accounts and records
- Undertaking accounting/financial tasks including invoicing, payroll, banking, cash handling, bank reconciliation and inputting financial data
- Assisting with the planning and development of financial support services
- Providing administration support and processing tasks as and when required
To be considered for the Finance Officer job, you will need:
- Previous experience in an accounts / finance position
- Excellent knowledge and experience of accounting software packages
- Financial and analytical experience
- Strong IT and admin skills with good attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise workload and work to tight deadlines
This is a full time (8am to 4pm Monday to Friday), temporary position for a 6-10 week period, which could lead to a permanent opportunity for the right candidate! The role is based in Colwyn Bay and is on a salary of £11 - £13 per hour depending on skills and experience.
If you're looking for a new challenge, then please apply today!
Supertemps Limited is acting on behalf of our client as an employment business.